Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I arrange a tour?
You may contact us to arrange a tour either by phone or email. However, please be aware that we may be unable to answer phone calls during hours of operation.
- Does my child need to be potty trained?
No, it is not necessary. We work with children and families on all aspects of the potty training process.
- What are the classroom ratios?
Our ratio is one to four. There are two teachers on staff in the classroom with no more than eight children.
- What is provided by wood horse early learning?
Wood Horse provides morning and afternoon snacks daily. We ask families to provide a lunch from home as well as diapers, sunscreen, and a water bottle.
- Do you provide drop-in care?
We do not provide drop-in care.
- Can I visit my child throughout the day?
We have an open door policy at Wood Horse Early Learning and parents are always welcome to visit.
- What is your policy on breastfeeding?
Mothers are welcome to come at any point in the day to breastfeed their children.
- Does my child have to take a nap?
Often older children no longer need to take a nap. However, we do offer a period of rest to everyone. If a child does not fall asleep after thirty minutes we invite them to participate in quiet activities such as coloring or looking at books.